Friday, October 31, 2008

A Night of Universal Design


I would say that Halloween typically doesn't bring out the best in society. However, it is a safe, justified way of expressing oneself... which allows many people's creative talents to come out. I am one of the people who are less-inspired this time of year, but I give props to those who put in excessive amounts of effort!

My Halloween costume story of the night: I was cleaning my room about an hour before I was going to go to a party. I looked up on my desk from my position on the floor, when I saw it. A role of packing tape. So, naturally, and out of my indifference for the holiday, I made myself another arm. I like Christmas better anyway, with all it's gifts and glory. So I gave myself a drafting arm, you know, so I can work faster. I wish it would actually work! 

*sigh*

No comments: